7 ways to look younger without surgery or Botox

7 ways to look younger without surgery or Botox

Facelifts aren ’t as popular as they used to be. A ‘pulled up’ appearance tends to be frowned upon in today’s world of beauty. In fact, recent research revealed that many women would decline facial surgery, even if they didn’t have to pay for it!

So what are the alternatives for younger looking skin if surgery is off the table?

1-Nourish Your Face    

Items in your fridge might have the elixirs you need for firmer, younger skin. Pour some fresh pineapple juice into an ice cube tray and let it freeze overnight. The next day, take out one of the ice cubes and roll it over your just-washed face for about five minutes, then rinse it off. The enzymes found in pineapples improve hydration, enhance elasticity, and exfoliate to expose bright skin.

2-Stop Your Neck from Sagging

If a loose jowl is making you look older, there are serums available that can treat the sensitive areas of your neck. Look for the Vitamin C Facial Serum, which contains Hyaluronic Acid, vitamin E and exotic jojoba oil.  The serum will make the skin more tight and should be applied in an upward direction very gently.

3-Lighten Your Eyes

Dark shadows below your eyes pull your face down. Direct attention towards your eyes and brighten up the area under them with a pink-toned corrective. The brightener will counterbalance the dark shadows, making the eyes look more tight and lifted. Administer the brightener close to the inner corner of the eye, as well as the lashes.

4-Brighten Up with Peptides

Peptides can be beneficial, since it encourages the skin to generate more elastin and collagen. Consider using the Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl. Its ingredients include Green Tea Extract and Chamomile, which help to intensely moisturize and tighten the skin.

5-Raise your Brows

A properly-shaped brow may help conceal eyelids that sag. We suggest having a professional do this for you.

When developing an arched brow, locating your natural arch is fundamental. Slowly tweeze, taking away hairs under the brows individually. Afterward, define and enhance with a powder or brow pencil.

Read: Easy Eyebrow Trick To Look Younger


Cover your whole face with an oil cleanser. Begin from the middle of the chin and rub with small rounded motions. Afterward, massage inward against the wrinkles and lines, as well as around the eyes, concentrating on the forehead and socket. Finally, use delicate, tapping motions all over. Your face will look beautifully lifted!

7-Use Facercise on Your Eyes

Put your index fingers sideways be6low your eyes. Your fingers should be aimed at your nose.

Look up and start flickering just your upper eyelids for 30 seconds. Then stop and shut your eyes momentarily before repeating. This is beneficial in decreasing hollows below the eyes, and also lifts the lower area of the face, as well as the eyelids.

The most important is being constant and integrating these tips as part of your daily routine and living a healthy life.We all age on a different pace and it is linked to genetics, however, genetics isn’t everything. In fact, experts believe only 25% of how your skin will age is based on genetics and the other 75% is UP TO YOU. Meaning that the way you care for skin, as well as your lifestyle, greatly contributes to how you age. 

Would you like to find out how your skin will look in 20, 30 years from now? Will you age gracefully? Take the skin quiz here and let us know how you did.  Keep in mind that it is never too late to start taking good care of your skin and in doing so, even as you time passes by, you will have beautiful skin for a lifetime.

Dejar un comentario

Noticias y actualizaciones

Regístrate gratis para obtener lo último en ventas, nuevos lanzamientos y más…